Sunday, March 8, 2009

Profound Pictures Prize Package

My beautiful friend, Ellyn, who I have introduced you to in a previous post, is raising funds for her son Seth's cochlear implants. She is raffling off an AMAZING prize package including:

a SLR camera of your choosing (Nikon or Cannon)

a 4GB memory card

a lovely camera strap

a Crumpler Photo Bag

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 software

AND a 12x18 ICanvas print


It doesn't get better than that!! You can enter to win by giving a suggested donation of $10. Although I am not one to normally post these kinds of events, this cause is near and dear to my heart and It would mean a lot to me if you would check it out. You will NOT be disappointed.

She has also provided a way for you to win additional prizes if you post about the raffle on your blog and add the "Profound Pictures Prize Package" button.

They will be donating additional funds raised to "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" and to "Rhyan's Hope." Two amazing non-profit organizations.

You can watch a video made by their sweet family here.

I hope you will prayerfully join in!

Blessings to you!

Shanda

3 comments:

joanofalltrades said...

I'll check it out and pray for their family. Thanks for sharing!

Les said...

Started following you :) Have seen you also follow El. Enjoyed your last marriage post.

Gretchen said...

I'll have to check this out.