Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope each of you is having a wonderful Christmas today! I hope to post a few photos soon...

Last night at the Christmas Eve service that we attended the pastor spoke about how Jesus had existed all the way back at the time of creation...that man had been created and living on the earth for years; but Christ was not "with us" until that amazing moment so many years ago at His birth. We both existed - Christ & man, but it was not until Christ's birth that we were "with" God in the flesh and then shortly after in Spirit. A simple but profound truth. I am choosing to be "with" my Savior today; I pray that you will as well!

Blessings & Peace to each of you!

Shanda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for your safety... Looking forward to seeing some pictures..

Anonymous said...

Sweet! It's like the knowledge was IN my head, but it didn't HIT me til you put it that way! Maybe I overlooked that fact, I don't know! Thanks for blogging it though!