I am always so touched when someone passes an award onto me; but the true joy in it is always passing it on!
Thank you to Daveda at Grace Talk With Daveda for passing on the "Golden Heart Award!" She is also hosting the "Blogger Appreciation Week" this week so if you haven't joined in yet; go check it out!
Now I get to pass along this award to five others that have touched my life and encouraged me in some way. I get to encourage them as they have encouraged me. I hope that you will visit them and leave them a comment to let them know you were there.
1. Belinda at Eddins Four - I am greatly enjoying getting to know Belinda's sweet heart as she shares her family and her heart for the Lord.
2. Shannon at Focused on the Center -Shannon is a kindred spirit. She loves praise and worship music and has a heart for God.
3. HappyAsCanBe -Is someone I am sure that I would be fast friends "in real life." I love her outlook on life!
4. Pam D. at Life By The Creek - A sweet sister who can bless and convict me in the same post! I love her simply profound posts!
5. Kathryn at Pure Wells -A friend in real life whose heart is truly pure gold. She loves God & His Holy Word.
If you receive this award and decide to accept, it's your turn now. You get to choose 5 blogging friends that you would like to pass the "Golden Heart Award" along to. Post this in a blog and make sure you add the heart photo in it. Then, notify those you have selected that you have nominated them. Ask your readers to check out their sites, leave a comment and if they like what they read become a follower!
The second award that I am excited to pass on was a gift to me from Michelle at Lollypops and Lizards - Thank you so much Michelle!!
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summm and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag the recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
1. I am in awe of God's Mercy & Grace
2. I am married to my best friend; who challenges me to become all that God intended for me to be.
3. God has blessed me with three children - growing up I would never have dreamed I would be a mother of 3!
4. God occasionally allows me a front seat (speaking) when He is at work in the hearts of others; it amazes me every time how He is such a personal Savior.
5. I am a life-long learner. I will NEVER know it all and that is freeing in so many ways.
6. I enjoy photography (although I don't post photos on here as often as I should!)
7. I'm relatively tall.
1. Christy Rose from The Secret Life of An American Wife and Mom - This wife and mom of 5 knows what it is to rest under the Shadow of the Almighty and to walk in the power of His Holy Spirit.
2. Amber at His Girl - Amber balances her role as a wife, mom, Children's Ministry Director, friend and awesome blogger/now co-online Bible Study Leader.
3. Jennifer at Still Learning I am really enjoying getting to know Jennifer. She always has great advice and comments for me and I love how she is pursuing God!
4. Rachel at Once Upon a Miracle is busy with her beautiful little boy and her husband. ;) She is also hosting a fun meme on Tuesdays called, "True Story Tuesdays." If you are ever in need of a good laugh; check it out!
5. Jeneil from Autism in a Word has been blessed with two beautiful daughters that she generously shares with us and she is also a queen of sharing the love and hope in Christ.
6. Dawn at Daughter of the King of Kings This adorable woman never ceases to amaze me - she has shown hogs and heifers, keeps up with her adorable boys, loves Jesus, and seems to continuously be re-arranging her blog! ;)
7. Mikki at Here's What Let's Do - Is the wife of a children's pastor, has two children, AND teaches high schoolers...advanced placement high schoolers...need I say more???
Essay Writing Service, Argumentative Essay
3 days ago