I wanted to share a few really great posts that I have read in the past week or so that have touched me and I believe will bless you. I also have a couple of blog awards to thank people for and pass on...
Angie wrote this post titled "Canvas." It touched me on a lot of different levels.
Kathryn wrote this post on "The Power of Prayer"that is timely and thought provoking.
Pam wrote this post today titled, "Flying in the Dark" (as a part of "Word Filled Wednesdays") that was so simple and yet profound that I wanted to share it.
There are so many more that I have greatly enjoyed along the way, but I hope that you will take time now (or later on) to spend some time reading them.
Onto the AWARDS!
Shannon over at "Focused on the Center" blessed (surprised!) me with this award last week during our Titus 2 Tuesday posts. She is authentic, inspiring, and someone who I'd love to meet face to face one day.
For this award, you are supposed to:
1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers.
My Second award was given to me (a long time ago - sorry for the delay!!!) from Dana over at "From Chaos to Grace." (Thank you Dana!!) I am so excited about what God is doing in Dana's life - He has BIG things planned for her photography I am sure! This award is for honesty and in Dana's words..."Not quite sure how the picture goes with the award, and if you are the one that made the award, my apologies, but again, the award is for honesty." ;)
For this award you are supposed to list 7 random facts about yourself and pass it on to 7 other people.
I have decided to combine the two awards...so I will list 7 random addictions and award 7 people BOTH AWARDS!! (How fun is that?!?)
So in no particular order...here are my "7 things."
1. Kisses and hugs from my Littlest One.
2. Green & Blacks Organic Chocolate with Caramel
3. Hearing Gentle Strength (middle child) & Beauty (daughter) giggle uncontrollably.
4. Bible Study (especially with Beth Moore - LOVE how God has blessed her with insight!)
5. Photography (although I am horrible at uploading my photos)
6. Time with my husband
7. Sweet Tea
The Seven people I am passing these awards on to:
1. Gretchen from "Jewels in My Crown Someday." I lurve me some Gretchen! She is real, open, witty, & my week just wouldn't seem complete anymore without reading one of her posts, comments or e-mails.
2. Lisa from "Soaked to my Soul." I've always loved the title of her blog, her love of life & Jesus, her authenticity, AND she is a gifted writer! To read the story that prompted the title of her blog, click here!
3. Rachel & Mr. Daddy from "Once Upon a Miracle." I am just getting to know Rachel & her husband. I love the dialogue between the two of them (often found in the comments!) Rachel has depth and beauty as she shares and both have wonderful senses of humor. Check out their "True Story Tuesday" meme.
4. Lora from "Take Me The Way I Am." I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Lora over the past couple of months. She is creative (check out her etsy shop!), she values true friendship, and I appreciate her ability to embrace fully who she is in Christ.
5. Kelly from "Joan Of All Trades." I enjoy the Q & A she does with those who leave comments, her ability to laugh at herself (and her husband), and the strength and passion this woman embodies.
6. Jeneil from "Autism in a Word." Jeneil is one of those people that you can instantly become friends with. She shares her heart for her children, her love for her Savior, and she also has a great sense of humor!
7. Shelley from "I'm Changing My Name to Ouisa." Shelley shares my love of worship music, she loves being a mom, and her profile picture just makes me smile every time I see it.
*The down side of passing on awards is that there are SO MANY more people that I greatly enjoy and would love to keep on "passing" to...please know that I greatly appreciate all of you who comment on my blog and make this experience all the more meaningful to me. *
Essay Writing Service, Argumentative Essay
3 days ago