Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome!

I have been feeling led to start a blog for awhile now, but after checking out several other blogger's sites, I had an overwhelming feeling of inadequacy...thoughts like ,"Do people really need ONE MORE blog to read?" and "They are WAY better writers than I am!" However, at the Proverbs 31 "She Speaks" conference, Lysa Terkeurst had challenged us to realize that there are typically 5 or 6 things that happen each day that are worthy of writing about. So I began taking note of items in each day that might be blog worthy. With three children, a creative husband, and a cat, I was blown away with ideas on what to blog about. It has opened my eyes and heart to see the Lord at work in our lives. He offers us teachable moments in so many ways. It is my desire to share openly what the Lord has taught me in my own personal walk with Him as well as what He is teaching me daily. I pray that He will touch and encourage your heart and lives through the words and lessons that He gives me to share.
Many Blessings!

No comments: